Loading document...
==== PAGE 1 ====
Schedule of Works for Laxey Glen Mills Limited Registered Building No. 337
Left Building is referenced as the Screen house; the image is from the 1940 has been used due to Silos obscuring the screen house as in the image below.
==== PAGE 2 ====
The extension on the right of the above image (the right hand two bays) was added some time later.
==== PAGE 3 ====
Existing photograph showing front elevation of main building. All windows are proposed to be replaced in a like for like manner to replicate glazing bar arrangement and with painted timber frames to match existing, with toughened glass. Doors are proposed to be replaced with painted timber with a panel arrangement to match existing. Render bands around windows to be made good and painted once windows have been replaced.
==== PAGE 4 ====
Existing photograph showing front elevation of the screen house building. All windows are proposed to be replaced in a like for like manner to replicate glazing bar arrangement and with painted timber frames to match existing, with toughened glass. Render bands around windows to be made good and painted once windows have been replaced.
==== PAGE 5 ====
Existing photograph showing rear elevation of main building. All windows are proposed to be replaced in a like for like manner to replicate glazing bar arrangement and with painted timber frames to match existing, with toughened glass.
Copyright in submitted documents remains with their authors. Request removal